Thursday, August 05, 2004

ThursDaze

Just been workin way to much gonna cut back cause time is fling by.
I enjoy both the jobs but the part time @ Office Depot has been like
30 hrs a week during Back to school. Back to school so early really
Bugs me Summer started June 21st and now 1 month and a week later
School is back in session. I remember in NJ starting the day after Labor day

Ive been getting ready for Fire prevention week . Designing a 4' Smoke detector
prop for the presentation Im giving al lthe kids in the city ages preschool - 5th grade
gotta learn hoe to attach pics here and maybe change my template.

Came up with a neat idea take all the posts of a person who has been blogging for awhie
and design a lay out of the posts in book form and then print it out and bind it.

gonna go read

Seyaz

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey Kenny! I'm glad you posted again, i check just about every day. We are planning a trip to see Brewiers parents sometime in the next couple of months. I'll let you know the exact date when i find out....I'd like to see you and Karri!