Saturday, November 11, 2006

Summer/ Fall .....


The weather here is such a thing. During the past 2 weeks the tempature has fluxed from the low of 23 degrees to yesterdays reading in the car of 77. Now I do enjoy the change of seasons and the change of clothing that goes with it but when one day you are in short sleeves and shorts and the next your in coats and hats and gloves....come on "pshew " It really confuses the internal seasons clock. I typically am able to acclimate my body to the seasons and so that when in January the temp comes up from say 20s to a high 30s I can go out with a light jacket and not a heavy coat. With this flippy floppy weather its not happening this year .



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I acclimate to the season by wearing a heavy coat if its below 70. :)

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the leaves! They're lovely!
That's the only thing I miss about living up north.